Fastweb has launched its new loyalty program aimed at its fixed or mobile network customers, who will be able to take advantage of the benefits, offers and promotions dedicated to them free of charge. Indicated as FastwebUP is a program reserved for Fastweb customers belonging to the residential segment, but also for non-consumer customers with VAT registration (belonging to the Soho Professional segment).
The program will be available until 31 December 2021 and to use it you must be resident in the Italian national territory or in the Republic of San Marino and have at least a fixed or mobile network contract. To access, customers must log in through the website or the app to MyFastweb, and following this in the FastwebUP section the customer will be able to view all the offers and promotions available.
Based on the type or number of contracts signed with the operator, there are three clusters to which they belong:
- Jumper for customers with only mobile-only network offer;
- Sprinter for customers with only fixed network offer;
- Dreamer for customers with both fixed and mobile network offer.
The prizes and promotions that customers can get will vary depending on the cluster they belong to. Each month it will be possible to choose from 1 to 3 UPBoxes based on your membership range, as well as being able to participate in the UPParty contest , which is up for grabs every month one or more prizes to be won in instant win or extraction mode.
Until 30 June the UPBoxes already composed by Fastweb are 4. Starting with the first one called Relax alle Stelle , the advantages are as follows:
- A free ebook of your choice on the eCommerce site laFeltrinelli.it;
- A 40% discount coupon to be used on mycookingbox.it;
- A discount coupon of 10 € on 40 € of spending on the app or on the Winelivery website.
The second UPBox is called instead Always feeling at the top and provides:
- A discount for 2 free months of Fitprime TV;
- A discount of 10 € on OVS;
- A 35 € voucher on a 70 € purchase on Bellissima products.
Moving on to the third available UPBox, called Smart Working? Smart looking! , the following discounts are available:
- A code for a training course professional gift on Life Learning;
- a 20% discount on all items in the Legami online shop;
- Kit signed MAC at 49 € instead of 74 €.
Finally, the fourth and final UPBox is called Start with the Right Foot and offers:
- Code for the NAVIGA + Corriere della Sera subscription with first month free and discount for the following 12 months;
- 15 % discount on the Loacker website;
- € 7 discount on € 30 spent on products on the official Caffè Borbone website.
As for the UPParty contest , a pair of Bose Frames Alto Black glasses were up for grabs. In addition, with the final draw it is possible to choose whether to visit the Langhe by balloon, fly over Rome by helicopter, take advantage of the Skyway Montebianco cable car or fly in a hot air balloon in Cappadocia.
Jumper customers are entitled to 2 bets during the reference period of the competition, Sprinter customers can take advantage of 3 bets, while for Dreamer customers 4 bets are made available.