TIM has recently launched a promotion aimed at all those who activate one of the fixed network offers of the TIM Super range exclusively through the online channel . The promo consists in obtaining the first six months of Disney World + , the streaming package that includes TIMVISION and the Mickey Mouse house service, in tribute .
As already specified above, in order for the customer to enjoy this gift it is necessary to subscribe online (the dedicated page can be found at the following address) one of the TIM Super offers in promotion and to do so he has time until 22 March 2021 . The tariff options selected are:
TIM Super Fibra (FTTH), Super Mega (FTTC) and Super ADSL
- Unlimited internet with maximum free speed included
- Unlimited calls to national landlines and national mobile numbers of some operators at no additional cost for the first 48 months
- TIM modem included (including TIM Hub + with Wi-Fi 6 for FTTH) for 5 euros per month for 48 months
- TIMVISION “base” version included
- Cost: starting from € 29.90 per month
The promotion would also seem valid for the offer with TIM Super FWA wireless connection. In any case, at the end of the six months Disney World + will be renewed at the standard price of € 4.99 per month , unless the customer proceeds with deactivation, which can be implemented at any time since there are no restrictions.